View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #7
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation
Default bumpity Bump

Not sure how I missed this thread. If anyone is still open to discussion I would be most interested in reading others thoughts and experiences.

I don't practice TM meditation, but I am unfamiliar with it either. Where I live there are many intersections on the highway of transcending. I have friends who are in the "Waking Down" groups, they seem interesting. They use a technique called Gazing. I had never heard that specific term, but when I experienced it was not at all unfamiliar to me.

I recently took a workshop with Tim Freke. He refers to his work as Lucid Living and becoming Deeply Awake... I liked his terms. I liked them alot. They made sense to me. I love Deeply Awake... the two words together create almost an oxymoron, but not quite.

I have practiced Kundalini yoga on and off since 2001. I find it very moving. I have done a 42 day challenge, each day going longer and longer in silent meditation. Very deepening. I was thinking it was time to try that again.

I use drums, rattles and didjeridoo's for trance work. I have read, and continue to read, work on the neuroscience of trance work. I love to journey, love it. For me, it is one of the most effective ways to gather information and knowledge. I like giving candy to the conscious mind so the back of the brain (entrance to the spirit world) can open and the horses can run free.

Anyway those are just a foxes thoughts for now.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: