Old 10-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #11
Butchlei

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lan
Relationship Status:
Married

Butchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST ReputationButchlei Has the BEST Reputation

I think this thread was made for me

My ex-partner and I had a beautiful baby girl almost 6 years ago through artificial insemination who is the love of my life. We separated and 3 years later I re-married .... I am pleased to say, my wife and I have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl who is now 4 months old ...

My 3 girls (9, 6, and 4 months) called me Dadda and call my wife Mimma.

I will say that being a parent is not for everyone ... its a lifelong responsibility and will put a huge strain on your relationship ... but for me, it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Artificial insemination is a process ... the first time my partner was inseminated at the doctor's office. For my second child, we did it at home ... i inseminated my wife in the privacy of our home.

Both methods worked ... it will depend on your wife's age, her health, and her reproductive system.
Butchlei is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butchlei For This Useful Post: