Old 02-02-2010, 11:52 PM   #23
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning fishing peeps...

ok i can see now who the fishing at dawn people are .. lol
Lady and blaze your making me jealous with all this fishing talk over in Hawaii,
i cary some of my fishing stuff with me in the truck.
a couple times....... i been a wal mart in terrel tx....they have a nice fairly large stock pond behind it..... lol
i miss texas soo much.... and been to so many places there fishing. its one of the best bass fishing places there is.

OK for cat fishing it has to be hands down, my Dad's hometown Paris Tennessee. they hold a catfish parade with a catfish princess and the whole nine every year,lol
The sign in the middle of town is a huge catfish....Paris landing state park is also good for bass it's like 110 miles or so of man made lake and absolutely beautiful, a long time favorite spot of my family's. Spitting distance from my dad's house.
< which is the equivalent of about 15 miles,lol>

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote