Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,738 Times in 643 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The Erotic Dream

I look down at her, her dark skin contrasting with the light sheets. I wonder what she is dreaming about; she looks so peaceful. Her nipples’ slightly erect, giving a hint that maybe it is an erotic dream.
I touch my lips to one of her nipples. It comes to life in my mouth. A slight moan escapes her lips, and she stirs ever so slightly, turning to afford me better access to her body.

I wonder if I should touch her more, or let her sleep. She hasn't gotten much sleep lately, but she looks so inviting lying there. I run my hand down her side, feel her soft skin beneath my hand. The warmth radiating from her body is as nourishing to my soul as the rain is to a sun kissed desert. I slide my fingers over her lips. Even in her sleep she gives my finger a light kiss. I lean over and kiss her lips, they are warm, and inviting. My mouth migrates south to her neck, one of my favorite spots. I kiss the hollow of her neck, where neck and shoulder meet. A louder moan escapes her, and her eyes open.

She rolls over onto her back, and pulls me to her, holding me close. I feel her breath on my neck and it sends shivers down my back. I kiss her strongly now, more force behind it, more need. Her mouth opens and invites me in to dance. I gladly accept. My hands find her breasts. I squeeze her nipples with my fingers, and she wiggles beneath me. I don't know if from pain or pleasure, and I'm not sure if I care. Her struggle intoxicates me more. I must have her.

My hands move further down her body, to the core of both our needs. I slip a finger between the folds of her lips, and feel the moisture there. It's the honey of the Goddess, and I can't wait to taste of it.

Her legs part as she allows me to feel how much she wants me, perhaps even needs me. I thrust two fingers inside her, she says something I can't understand, and her eyes roll back. She pushes herself onto me further. It drives me crazy when she shows me the hunger she has for me; the need, the ache to have me inside her. I withdraw slightly and then push back in, harder, more forceful. I want to consume her. Make her feel what I feel.
I bend over and touch my tongue to her clit, the center of everything. She pushes up towards me again. That's all the encouragement I need. I take as much of her into my mouth as I can with my fingers still inside her.

She is beyond this world now. Where her mind is I don't know, but I wish I could hook into it and journey with her. For now though, it is enough to know she has allowed me to be the one to send her there. I pull her clit into my mouth and suck on it hard. I know this will send her over the edge.

She pushes her hips into me, her muscles tense and an animalistic noise erupts from her mouth. She is there. I feel the wetness flow past my fingers, as her muscles lock my fingers inside her. Even when I'm in control, she is in control. I wouldn't pull out of her right now anyway; I love this feeling.

I rise up, and kiss her mouth softly, feeling the contractions subside. Feeling her muscles relax. Seeing contentment rise in her expression. Now I withdraw my fingers. She jumps, adjusting to the emptiness.

"I love you" she whispers, and her eyes close again.

I watch as she drifts back to sleep, her dark skin contrasting with the light sheets. I wonder what she's dreaming about. She looks so peaceful, her slightly erect nipples the only evidence of the erotic dream she just had....
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: