sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -
- every moment together gets better & better
- confidence feels so wonderful - it's growing more each day
- my comfort and trust with Him is amazing
- for being self conscious about my body, with Him it just doesn't exist at all..
- i can't think of a time in my life, that i've felt beautiful & sexy, til now♥
- making plans, making plans, making plans
- i have never felt healthier, happier & more well-balanced as i do right now
- i'm extremely obedient - and the weight scale is PUT AWAY & online time is with much daily work..
- i looked GOOD in my outfit today, snug to my body and curves could be seen, and i felt good about that. (wow, did i just say that?)
- i was able to notice a trigger of mine today on my own, and finding strength everyday with foods i need to be abstinent from.. hard work, but so rewarding..
- i feel incredibly loved by Him, every second of everyday.. ♥
- i adore Carmen and our growing friendship, & you have my #s and vice versa my dear, i'll gab Your pretty little ears off anytime once we figure the phone plans out *smiles* (((hugggz)))

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: