View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #54
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxzalciaiomenxx View Post
I love when I miss a call from my girl, not because I didn't want to talk to her, but because 9 times out of 10 she will leave me a loving, adoring message that lights up my heart...and I save all of these messages until my carrier will delete them...sometimes she sings to me on the messages and no matter what my mood, how I am feeling I can't help but feel all warm and mushy inside when I hear her sexy voice singing just for me. I love when she writes me little notes and gives them to me. I love the way she just tells me I'm beautiful, sexy, etc. She is the only woman to have ever given me flowers. On my Birthday this past year I got called to the front office and there was a vase full of flowers and a big ol Happy Birthday Balloon! She sends me text messages telling me how she misses me, or is thinking of me. Everymorning I get a message from her when she first wakes up...usually saying "good morning" "I love you" or "I miss you".

This past summer, she was on vacation, and everyday she sent me a post card telling me her feelings for me. It was the sweetest thing ever.

I love when she plays with my hair, or brushes up against me just to feel me next to her. The way she takes my fingers in her own when we are walking, even if for just a second. I love the way she holds me when I am sad, the way she cradles my head in her arms and kisses me lightly on the forehead, just to say "I'm here"

I have never been treated more kindly by a woman before, no one before her has taken the time to make me feel loved, and everything that she does for me is romantic. I truly am blessed to have this amazingly perfect woman in my lifer!!!
You are one lucky dude!
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: