Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation what ever happened to real appologies?

Tony La Russa's daughter removes offensive tweet about Ron Washington

Staff report Sporting News

Devon La Russa, the daughter of St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa, apologized and removed an offensive tweet she sent Sunday night regarding Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington, Yahoo! Sports reports.
The tweet that created the backlash: "I saw a crack head doing 'The Wash' today. Coincidence? I think not..."
Tony La Russa's daughter apologized for a derogatory tweet about Rangers manager Ron Washington. (AP Photo)
'The Wash' is a reference to the animated gestures Washington performs in the dugout during critical plays in games. The drug reference created a stir because Washington tested positive for cocaine during the 2009 season, his third as Rangers manager.
Devon La Russa removed the tweet and posted this one: "I really truly did not mean to be offensive! It's a phrase I use, meant as a joke. Please don't be offended! Go Cards!!!"
Washington has led the Rangers to back-to-back World Series appearances and has the franchise one win away from its first world championship. Texas can win the World Series in Game 6 in St. Louis on Wednesday night.

Comments

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/stor...#ixzz1bpfy5bmI
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: