EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,903 Times in 1,030 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
I have been desperately looking for someone who can relate to my upbringing and my cultural background. I joined some Europeans forums, yet all the people there are heterosexuals. This is nice to exchange recipes, talking about grandchildren, etc. I didn’t found yet , a forum where I can talk about femmes , butches dynamics and honestly to be myself and feel free . I will never be accepted in The United States of America and I accept that a long time ago.

I would be grateful if someone would give me suggestion or to be able to communicate with me even in a different language. I have been working on my state of mind that I will never be able to return home. I can’t even sell my home in the state of GA due to an obvious economy and move to California which was my goal .

If anybody reply thanks so much
Vlasta
Hey, where are you originally from? Sorry you feel the way you do. Its understandable that sometimes it's just difficult to feel understood when there's that culture clash. The only European butch/femme forums I've really run into are British or German. The German forum is not as active as here, but still if you speak German you might want to check it out.

Anyways, hope you feel better and that you don't let it get you down. If its others making you feel that way on purpose, I'd just forget them.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: