View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:08 AM   #195
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Ms T ... I would like to ask you question ? My friend from FB pointed out to me this reply from you it was not so nice . Is this was your intention or this reply was misreaded? I would like to be clear on this .

Since I have been in a medical field majority of my like I believe in educating and helping people for a better life . I just posted this info here , because I am aware that not many people are familiar with options they have . I was not trying to sound like I am smart . Please , let me know and for the best in PM not to divert this thread .

thanks so much

I simply said I had never heard of it and asked if anyone else had any knowledge. Your friend is wrong.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote