Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,738 Times in 643 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This is a scene from a larger scene.. from an even larger telling.. that may eventually work it's way into what would resemble a novel...

Predator...

I was in one of those moods again and I knew just how to blow off some steam. I picked up my cell phone and scrolled through my list of contacts stopping on her name. It had been two months since we talked but I didn’t have any hesitation or anxiety about calling her up out of the blue like this. Not even at almost 2:30 in the morning.

I pushed the talk button and held the phone to my ear waiting for the ringing to start. Within four rings her sleepy, and yet could that be excited, voice answered the phone.

“What’s up?” I asked dropping my voice to the sound I knew she responded to the most. She stretched, making sounds that were close to orgasmic. I’m sure this was a calculated move on her part. She knew what I liked.

“I was sleeping.” She responded.

“Can you come over?” I asked cutting over the pleasantries.

“You know I’m with Tony now.” She responded yet I noticed she didn’t say no.

“What does Tony have to do with this? You saying you don’t want to feel me buried inside of you?”

“That’s not what I’m saying, but…”

“It’s one night.”

“That’s what you always say.”

“Yeah, and?”

“Trace, you know I want to... but this always fucks with my head.”

I sighed into the phone. It was never this difficult before. I was about to tell her fine, and wish her luck when she replied.

“Give me 15 minutes and I’ll head over there… son of a bitch you better not be too tired by the time I get there.” She protested into the phone, and hung up before I could say anything more.

Forty minutes later there was a light knock on the door. I got up from the couch, adjusted myself as I walked and then waited a few seconds before I opened the door. You can’t have them thinking you’re as anxious as they are, it off sets the balance.

She came thru the door wearing a long black jacket. It was cold outside but not that cold so I knew that the chances she was naked under the jacket were pretty high. She didn’t say a word but instead leaned back up against the door, closing it behind her.
I was upon her that quickly. I pushed against her listening for the click that indicated the door has closed completely, and then I locked the deadbolt with my left hand as my right started undoing the buttons to her jacket.

“Nice seeing you again too…” She said as her hand fell to my crotch and she ran her fingernails up my hard cock. I breathed in between clenched teeth and looked her in the eyes, we both smiled and I pulled her into me opening her mouth and her jacket to my advances. Her mouth was warm and her skin under the jacket was in fact bare. My hand ran and cupped her mound, my middle finger working between her lips and I was pleased to find how wet she was for me.

Her fingers pulled the zipper of my pants down and skillfully pulled out my cock, she then knelt down before me and took me into her mouth. I let out a moan and a low growl as she pulled my entire length into her mouth. She knew I loved watching a woman give me a blow job. Hell what made it even better is that she wasn’t one of those women who thought it was humiliating, hell no she felt empowered by the whole thing. Worked for me so who was I to complain. She worked into a rhythm that I could have easily ridden to an orgasm, but we both knew that’s not why she was here. I could get most women to blow me; scoring a bj wasn’t really the hardest thing in the world. Hell just tell a woman she’s the best and that you love her and you can get at least one good round of sword swallowing in. No, that’s not why she was here at all.

“Get up here.” I smiled down at her.

“Yes Sir” she answered and stood up. This time she kissed me passionately and forcefully and I let her. Her tongue explored my mouth and ignited even more fires in my body. Her hand rose to my throat and squeezed it, my body responded almost immediately and I let out a moan into her mouth as my knees got weak. She knew my buttons.

“You know you’re worse than a junkie.” She said, pulling back her hand still having its squeeze around my throat. “On your knees” It wasn’t a request.

I knelt down on my knees and she released my throat, and moved closer to me. “Do it as good as you always do, or no treat for you.” She threatened as she spread her lips before me, opening her pussy for my mouth to explore.

I didn’t hesitate, and no man worth his weight would have. I went busy to work, worshipping her clit, running my tongue along her swelling heat. I moaned when I hit a particularly sweet spot and she pushed herself down hard against me, her hand wrapping around my hair and pulling me into her. I pulled her clit into my mouth and worked it like a little cock, pulling it into my mouth and then releasing it… over and over until she screamed out an orgasm and released my hair signaling that I could and should stop. I leaned back on my knees and looked up at her smiling.

“Holy fuck have you got skills boy. But I suppose you know that don’t you? Get up”

I stood up and looked at her pleased to know I have pleased her.

“You want what I came here for?” She asked.

“Of course I do.” I responded

She looked at me and I am pretty sure I saw some disappointment in her eyes, but she didn’t say anything. Instead she brushed past me and headed into my bedroom. I followed her, discarding my shirt and pants along the way. When I entered the bedroom she pushed me back on the bed and then climbed on top of me.

She straddled me and I watched as she positioned my cock and then slid down upon its shaft. We both let out a moan as our bodies touched each other and I possessed her completely. I pushed my hips into her, trying to take possession of as much of her as I could.

“I wish it were real.” I called out. Aggravation at not being able to completely feel what it was like to be inside of her spilling out.

“You are real.” She said as she rose up and then back down putting us both into a rhythm.

“Make me real.” I asked, no I pleaded in desperation. “Make me feel it. I want to cum deep inside you.”

I rose up to her and she leaned into me, I bent my neck to the side and waited to feel it. She kissed the hollow of my neck and then she released me. I felt a sting and then mild discomfort as her teeth sunk in but then almost immediately I felt the rush of her bite. My mind flooded as our minds linked up and she started to set the stage.

Being bitten by a vampire wasn’t like everyone said it was. Ok, some parts of it were but other parts weren’t. When they bite their victim they can do a Vulcan mind melt of sorts. They can create whatever world they want for the victim of their bite. If they want the bite to be merciful; then you could have your last minutes alive be spend dreaming you’re on the beach. If however you’re an ass, your last minutes alive could be spent burning alive.

In our situation she made me into a real man and not a man stuck in a body somewhere in between male and female.

I could feel my dick deep inside of her. I felt her muscles contract around me and then loosen their grip; milking me from within her warmth. I pushed up against her feeling an orgasm building. She pulled away from me our minds still connected and I rolled us over so I was on top of her. I pushed deep inside and watched as her eyes rolled back. That was the look I liked.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on what it felt like to be inside of her until I felt her hand wrap around my throat again. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, my thrusting got harder and faster.

“More” She said and squeezed harder.

I was pistoning into her as fast as I could at this point, she was moaning and I was growling responses. We were a well oiled machine until she arched up into me and I knew that meant she was having another orgasm. She released my throat and I followed her quickly in orgasm, feeling me filling her. Feeling the heat, feeling the release as my seed entered her. I leaned over and laid my head against her chest.

Then she was out of my head again.

“I know you love me.” She said, her hand weaving into my hair.

“We can’t be.” I responded sitting up and moving away from her.

“I don’t understand why not. We feed off of each other.”

“Because I’m supposed to kill you.” I replied matter-of-factly.

“We don’t have to follow the rules Trace. How do you know that what we’re doing now isn’t what we’re supposed to be doing? What if us being together is what’s needed to stop all this bullshit of predator and prey?”

“Lil, you knew it before I knew it. For Christ's sake, You hunted me down! You showed me this world, you opened my eyes to what I was, you made me fall in love with you and then you pretty much tried to kill me, unless you had forgotten! Just go. I don’t want to have this argument again. I’m so fucking tired of it.”

“And yet you continue to call me.”

“And you continue to come.”

“And I continue to come... We will be Trace, you will see.” Lil finished and then stood up from the bed.

I listened until I heard the door open and shut. That’s when the guilt hit as it always did. Five minutes of being real in exchange for a month or so of mind fuck.

And yet it was worth it.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: