starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadyke View Post
Haven't lived with anyone in years...plan on keeping it that way It's enough that I drive myself crazy when it comes to not quite getting around to household things.
Good plan! I originally got a roommate because my ex husband and him were going to stay here, and I was going to move closer to Downtown San Diego, except.. my ex husband moved out unexpectedly and now I am stuck. I took the tax credit when I bought this house, so technically I have to live here for one more year to satisfy the requirements, but we will see. I just have a lot of stuff I need to fix before I can rent it out to people. I am wanting to make it a house for Section 8 or HUD. (Any handy butches was some projects??) lol

;-)
Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post: