View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #425
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation
Default I made cancer MY BITCH lol

I am done with radiation. No double mastectomy (insurance won't pay for it, unless I have the genetics test and they won't pay for the $3500 test, UGH). So, I get things evened up about the end of January. I will have smaller, perky breasts!! yeehaw!!! I have hair coming in, a bit darker and hoping for the curls I keep hearing about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Tommi! Tommi! Tommi!!!! What am I to do with you, dude! LMAO.
I will most definitely NOT lift more than a loaf of bread! I have already had major abd. surg. March 2010...so I know all about the "no lifting" and " no sex" rules! Damnnnn...as far as a "maid" and a "cook"...I have even better...I have whom is my very best friend...coming to see to all of those things. So not only is she my best friend, she is beautiful, witty, and so gentle & kind....I have it the absolute best!!!! Best part of all...my dachshund, heidi will not have to go in a shelter....that was my biggest fear....her being left alone someplace...wink ....Clay

P to the S....hellls yes my colon will be squeaky clean..no one can say I am full of BS!...lol I will have a TWO DA prep this time..Mag. Citrate Sunday and the FULL gallon of GoLytlely Monday along with gallons and gallons of water plus a Dulcolax tablet!
ReRuns eh? Well all I can say is my ass will be used to everyone seeing by then..so have at it...ya brat...lmao

[COLOR="blue"]JEANO: Thanks so much for your encouragement & support!!!![ I so appreciate you...hugs...Clay/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Hey DB:
THanks buddy! I appreciate the words...and wow..twice....oh my goodness. I have a very best friend who will be with me, and I am certain she won't let me get obstructed!!! I would like to ask you some questions though..so will PM you after a while..and thanks, my friend! Yes, I WILL kick this C..right in the ass....Debby said it best...she said she "made cancer her bitch"....smiles...go Debby!!!
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: