Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a quiet withdrawn type of gy. I don't do confrontation well. I prefer to walk away usually and work my thoughts out, etc. I've always been partnered with yellers and those that tantrum (huge turn off for me)!! I have only had one person that was able to keep me in the moment even though I wanted to pullback.
I was given many suggestions about this with my breath therapist... The one I found worked best for me was to find another means of communication. Writing it out on paper (passing notes)... at least till the angered one can settle down some. It maintains an open line of communication and yet doesn't overwhelm the quiet one.
Good luck... it's a tough situation but if the love is truly there it can be worked through.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: