Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,738 Times in 643 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Baby Girl

You know that list we all, ok maybe not all, but most of us have in our minds that contains certain people who if you ever got a chance to meet, you'd have an affair with if the situation presented itself? I'm not talking "I wanna leave my lover" type affair, I'm talking "smack it up, flip it, rub it down" type sex; primal at its core; there's a desire… a drive… a need to possess that person to the fullest of your ability.

She was on that list; one of the few people to ever be on the list. I don't believe we typically run across people in our lives that make us react in a primal sense, so I feel the list should be small and well groomed. If you have to use both hands to count the people on your list at any given time well, you’re not using the same math I use.

I stared at her from across the bar and locked eyes with her every few seconds. We were both part of an online community that held regular get-togethers, and we both finally had the opportunity to attend one at the same time. I took a lazy sip from my water as I watched her mingle with the people at her table. People she was pretending to care about. People who had no idea she wanted nothing more than to have my cock buried deep inside her at that moment.

For more than a year we had talked on the computer and on the phone. The sexual attraction was undeniable and the only way I hadn't possessed her entirely was in person; I planned on fixing that issue at the get-together. I set my drink down and excused myself from the table gave my partner a quick kiss and made my way to the restroom, making eye contact with "her" as I did.

I entered the bathroom and washed my hands. I looked down at them and noticed how they were remarkably calm. Then the door pushed open and she came in and looked at me. She pushed the door closed behind her as she leaned against it. Her hand snaked behind her and twisted the lock on the door, closing us both inside.

"Daddy." She stated and I was upon her, my hands pressed into her sides and I pushed her harder against the wall. Desperate to finally possess her, even if it was only a taste of what would happen later. Her hands ran thru my hair and then down to my ass as she pulled me closer into her, my cock pressed against her. I lowered my hands, raised her skirt up and exposed a pair of white panties. I ran my finger between her legs and growled as I felt how wet she was for me already. I pulled her panties aside and pushed two fingers into her swollen pussy. She gasped and pushed hard onto my fingers as her fingers frantically undid my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

I pulled my fingers out of her and lead her to a stall where she positioned herself open and waiting for me. I took no time in giving her and myself what we both wanted, sliding into her until our bodies were touching and we were breathing shallow and fast.

"It hurts Daddy," She protested.

"Shhhh it's ok baby girl, you know I need this. Take it for Daddy." I replied holding myself still for her as she relaxed around my cock. From her face I could tell she was being stretched and this made me even harder; knowing I was possessing my girl completely. Knowing she'd be sore after this, she would remember my cock until the next time I could fuck her; until later that night.

"Fuck me Daddy" was all she had to finally say and I was thrusting into her with all the primal desire that had built up over the year, finally possessing my little girl, holding her creamy thigh as I fucked her wet cunt. I leaned into her and bit her collarbone as I felt my orgasm approaching. She startled and let out a whimper and that was all I needed to steer me on as I pushed into her fast and hard before finally cumming deep inside my little girl.

"Did you cum?" I asked breathlessly, still deep inside her.

"No Daddy, you didn't say I could… but I want to."

"No not yet, later. I want you still wanting Daddy. I want you thinking about me while you're out there mingling with everyone. I want your body to be humming." I replied and pulled out of her, my fingers going to her clit and slowing rubbing it, keeping it hard.

"Please Daddy."

"This is for the better baby girl. Trust me." I pulled my hand away from her and stuck my finger in my mouth. "Almost ripe…" I teased, then washed my cock and my hands and left the restroom to return to my table.

From my table I watched her return from the bathroom a few minutes later. She looked a bit off balance to me. I liked that I was the reason for that look and wondered if anyone else noticed. She looked at me and stuck out her lower lip, pouting. I smiled and winked at her in response and then I gave my attention back to the people at my table, making my baby girl wait until later for any more of Daddy.

-------

I sat up in bed and looked at the crappy hotel provided alarm clock that sat on the worn bedside table; it read 3:54am. We hadn't gotten back to the room until almost 2 and my lover hadn't fallen asleep until 20 minutes ago. I got up out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, then exited our hotel room. I went up a couple of flights and found her room. I pulled her hotel key out of my wallet and slid it into the lock, waited for the click that indicated the door had unlocked and slowly and quietly entered her room.

It was dark with the only light coming from the street light down in the parking lot peeking in thru the cracks in the curtains. She was lying in the bed, asleep. I reached over slowly and pulled the sheets down exposing her body to my view. I pulled a chair along side her bed and sat in it watching her sleep.

How many times had I dreamed of finally seeing her milky skin and her curvaceous body laid out before me? She was a good girl. I had instructed her to only sleep naked while on this trip and she was naked. I pulled off my sweats and stroked my cock while watching her sleep, imagining her waking up until I couldn't wait any longer. I had to have her again.

I climbed onto the bed, nudged her legs apart, slicked my cock with some spit and started to push into her. Her eyes opened looking confused, and my hand shot out and covered her mouth as I continued to push into her.

"Shush baby girl." I growled, as I once again was deep inside her cunt. She moaned and pushed up against me, pushing my cock even deeper into her.

"I've been good Daddy." She replied and locked her legs around my back pulling me deeper into her with each thrust.

“My baby girl has been very good." I replied and tilting her head, kissed her neck before moving down to her nipples, which were already erect, and taking each of them into my mouth. "Know what I would like?" I asked looking at her.

She giggled, "What is that Daddy?"

“You riding my cock." I answered and pulled out of her and rolled over onto my back, my hands under my head, watching as she climbed on top of me and guided my cock to her cunt. I watched as she leaned back and I sank into her. She looked down at me and pulled up almost completely off and then slammed herself back down on my cock. I grunted and she moaned, we were starting to feed off of each other; the primal nature starting to take over.

She set the pace on my cock, her juices coating my cock and my legs and she got wetter and wetter with need. I started to buck into her thrusts, wanting to be further and further inside of her; wanting to own more and more of her. I closed my eyes and became lost in the sensations, trying to record these moments for a lifetime of remembrance.

"Daddy?" She asked, she was moaning loudly now.

"Yes baby girl?"

"I need to…" She moaned with desperation.

"You may baby girl, be Daddy's slut and cum for him."

With my permission she impaled herself hard on my cock and screamed. I was sure she woke up the neighboring rooms but I didn't give a shit. This was my baby girl finally getting to cum with her Daddy's cock deep inside her. She was still only momentarily before she continued fucking my cock and had another orgasm. Her moans and screams were about to drive me crazy and I could feel my own orgasm building.

"Wait Daddy." She said and then leaned over and grabbed something out of the bedside table drawer. She sat back up and I saw the steel glint. She held a knife against her skin on her right breast. I watched, captivated as she drew a crimson line about two inches long into her flesh.

"Take me Daddy." She pleaded as the crimson line started to trail down her breast. I pulled her down to me, pulled the crimson line into my mouth and tasted her coppery life fluid as I rolled us over until I was on top. I sucked at her wound until she whimpered and moaned at the same time my cock pistoned furiously into her cunt. Taking her and drinking of her blood; possession complete, I thrust deeply into her and with a growl and a yell had a violent orgasm as she screamed with another one of her own.

I stayed inside of her still sucking on the cut, still tasting her blood and feeling her body as it was wracked with as many convulsions as mine.

I stayed with my baby girl, holding her until she drifted off to sleep and then I went back to my room, my lover and my life.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: