Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

cancer is really tough and I lost my Rottie to it. It was painful for both of us. I give my boxer (boxers are prone to cancer) extra Vitamin C. Sometimes its a hard call to decide the right course because you want what is best. I think that if one of my dogs now was diagnosed with cancer I would try the Gerson Therapy which is juicing and veggies along with vitamin therapy. Maybe not pure juicing but smashed up raw organic veggies or whatever I could get them to eat. I don't know if it would work but our systems are a lot a like and I am afraid I'd have to give it a try.

I had another dog who had really bad skin problems with severe outbreaks. She would chew her poor paws raw and bloody. While researching candida for myself it clicked in me the she might have a yeast problem. I treated her with herbs to kill the yeast and changed her diet to raw veggies, boiled chicken and a very small amount of rice. She lost weight but she also cleared her problem. Then slowly we started added a grain free dog food. She had been in and out of vets like crazy taking all kinds of harmful steroids and antihistamines.