thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Seeking Femmes in Texas for a Great Stone Butch

OK, here's the deal. I have this butch friend in the Dallas area who I cannot convince to join this site, as she's had some pretty awful online dating experiences elsewhere! So, I'm making it my mission to find her the perfect Femme. :-) She has no idea, but I'm sure she'll forgive me if I'm successful!

She is 32, employed and also going to school full-time. She's driven and outgoing and friendly and great with kids. She has a niece who she just spoils to pieces. She wants to have a real relationship, the house and kids and dog, etc., but she doesn't seem to be meeting women who really want that, or she meets women who aren't really femme or don't understand what her being butch means.

Let's see... more about her... she's fun, up for adventure, she rarely drinks, she doesn't smoke cigarettes, she loves dogs, listens to all kinds of music, loves country especially... She's 100% out; she's close to her family. She's more sensitive than she lets on, and she is very good to her girl. I've never known her to cheat or be mean to anyone.

OK, so post your questions here. PM if you'd like. I'm going to be a little busy over the holidays, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: