View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #532
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,938 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
Hey all you sexy, gorgeous peeps:
The Claymeister is officially SPRUNG!!!!! Waiting on paperwork..and me and county will be going home...to sleep for about 3 days!! She is exhausted......bless her heart!!!! I could have never made this journey so incredibly well or so quickly...without her...andf all of you....I heart you all. I am still very weak...Hgb. is 9.5....BUT home is best medicine...
I have lots of reading and thanks for all of you....please bear with me...I am GOING HOME!!! Yeayyyyyyy....Clay

Fantastic,glad u r going home,tonight u will get the best sleep u have had iuna while in your own bed...nothing like being home.Take all the thime u need to get your strength back,we all will be hear when u want to post any thing.
Country,thank u for all u have done,u r indeed a special person..
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: