Old 12-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #70
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

All i am thinking is WoW.!!.
Guess i dont have it so bad..

I have been living in this little town all my life so people around here see me often and am part of the landscape..I did get my garden hose cut but that was a direct result of my sisters troubles trickling into my life..{Another Thread}..

Think it was the fall before last i got home from work and saw a "Gay Word" spray painted on my mailbox..Found out later it was some kids..We had a warm night and they needed something to do i guess..The thing is they spelled it wrong..There are easer words to spell to get the point across..I got a can of black spray paint and painted over it and eventually changed my mailbox and post..It needed it anyway..

In the work place..
There were a few comments said behind my back..I eventually heard about them from people telling me..Newspapers were layed out in my work area for me to see..Mostly about Gay Marriages when that was in the news..I wanted to grab those papers wad them up in a ball and shove them down the guys throat that left them there..Yeah the guy who couldnt get a date and if he did never lasted but a few weeks..SO SO bad i wanted to get up and tell those people i worked with at the time that they need to read those articles because i Do know what is going on and that they needed to educate themselves..!!..That was hard to hold in..

My most trouble..
My family tree is kinda on the unhealthy side..I wanted to stay more healthyer so i ran my dog every morning and started lifting weights..I kept that up regularly and people noticed my build was changing..Then i heard the comments..Alot of them..I noticed the guys that were making the comments were 30-40 pounds over weight or was having trouble at home..People dont say to much anymore because they know i will confront them about it..Kinda tell them if you want to know anything about me why did you ask someone else you should ask me..Did that to one guy and he had alot of nothing to say..I do remember a guy asked a guy i worked with who was hung better you or her..??..Well if you gotta ask then i guess it is ME..!!..He was over weight and not happy at home..Guess that made him feel better saying that about me..Ya know the thing was that i was tearing my house apart room by room and i didnt get very much help..I had to pick up everything by myself and it was easer if i had a little build to my body..That is all that was..I wasnt trying to be Atlas by any means..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post: