imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Would Like To Meet... a thread for your personal ad

This is a thread for those singles out there that are looking for dates. Post an ad in here so people can respond by IM to what you put up. Obviously you should have some photos on your profile - they help!

I know I'm on the wrong side of the pond, but since I'm starting it, I'll stick my ad up just to get the ball rolling...

Skinny Dipping, Thriller Movies and Counting Frogs

I'm just looking for some dates, really. (UK translation if there's any out there, "lets just hang out" but without the akwardness of not knowing whether it's a date or not or if it might be a possibility. Unless you need that, then let me know and I'll fein obliviousness and pretend I have no desire to snog)

After a bit (*cough*) of a rough time the last few months, I'm really feeling the need to be treated a bit special, treat someone else a bit special, bit of mutual spoiling and company appreciation. A good natter, some lovely food no matter how it's served up: could be restaurant, a winter pic nic, a lovely dinner at home, or maybe breckfast in bed...

I skip through the daises, laugh like a loon, can’t find my shoes/purse/keys, and love to cook. I can be random with my humour and rather off-the-wall. I adore science and love doing science based activites/outings. I want to learn to play the concertina/ukulele.

I live 50 min from London and visit my mates there often, lived there many years.

42, canadian, femme will eventually be looking for a butch cassidy (34 - 52, but can budge a bit) to my femme sundance kid. What kind of butch? Any kind. I'm very versatile with all of that: from stone butch to glitter butch. I'm feisty and independent so please be able to take the piss and have the piss taken. Understanding irony is a requirement.

I want adventures in companionship and slithery sheet foibles. Eat sushi in strange places. Have a glass of champers at 8am and then go swimming in a lake. Watch wierd/alternative movies with a homecooked spread or good take out, cuddle during suspense/thriller or kung fu films and exchange banter/theories. Get excited about BBC science programs and try to make a plaster of paris volcano. Make home made pizza and glue broken things around the house together in an absurd pile and stick a light in it. Pick wild food or count frogs while camping or on a day out.

I´m blunt and *very* open.- I don´t play emotional games as they bore the sh*t out of me. I value honesty, loyalty and an appreciation of the utterly ridiculous. I´m also an experimental gal and love a good toybox with an experienced owner. I have a great sense of play and good imagination – For the love of ****, be communicative: in the every day nitty-gritty to keep everything well greased and honest and also open enough to able to talk about what you want/desire sexually in glorious technicolour detail. I'm versatile with what's required from stone to switch - please enquire! I´ve got a good figure - I suit a corset quite well. Check my gallery.

I love cycling, camping and hiking and hope to frolick in the woods with an ethusiastic nature buff. I also love city breaks full of museums and dancing.

I´ve travelled quite a bit and would love to explore the world some more. I love new and interesting foods/experiences/sights. Spontinaity and adventurous spirit is required, talking till 3am is appreciated.

sex and friendship first, then maybe a bit down the road, if there's something good there, all of the above
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: