Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Lodge

The Lodge
by Julien F.
Consider this, a nice drive to an out of the way location somewhere in the Smokey Mountains to a private lodge. A place without any family members to disturb us, no television, no computers to distract us, phones only if we need them. This private lodge is secluded and has all amenities that one could ask for to be comfortable. The weather outside is chilly, the lodge is warm and cozy. We start a fire in the fireplace, we sit on the couch and drink wine while we relax from the drive. We talk and you lean into me as I put my left arm around shoulders. Lazily you trace your perfectly sculpted nails along my thigh. The sexual tension that has been building since the drive up continues with each stroke from your nails on my leg. You know how it affects me and I enjoy it.
I reach my right hand to your face to guide your chin up to me and lean in for a kiss. Your eyes close and my lips brush yours gently at first. I deepen the kiss, our tongues tease one another to stoke each other’s pleasure. I reach around to run my fingers through your hair gently pulling your head back. A moan escapes your lips and you yield to the pressure of my body. As I wrap my arms around you, your hands travel up my biceps to my link behind my neck. The heat of your body intensify, I can feel it through the material of your shirt.
Breaking off the kiss, I trace my fingers exposing your collarbone, you arch your body in response to my touch, throwing your head back. I kiss your neck, I begin to unbutton your shirt one button at a time, your skin is so soft and warm. Your breasts are full and firm and your nipples have hardened by my touch. Taking off you shirt and bra. I palm your breasts with my hand and you grab my hand urging me to make my touch harder. Anything my lady desires, I will do. I will not hurt you. I want to taste them, to lick them. To take them into my mouth. You take my head into your hands and bring me down to your breasts. Telling me you want me to suck them. Oh yes I will. I take one breast into my hand bringing it to my mouth, taking the hardened nipple, licking it. I hear an intake of breath from you. You call out my name and tell me that you are wet for me. That only makes me more determined to make you more aroused. I take the nipple into my mouth and suck on it, while tonguing it to a hard pebble. Your hips are pushing forward and I can only imagine how wet you are, because I’m so wet for you. I turn to your other breast and bite your nipple so it is rock hard as well you take your hands and run them over your own breasts to feel their fullness and you tell me how they ache for me. You ache for me to touch you everywhere. Don’t you?
We decide to move on to the bedroom where it will be more comfortable. I won’t let you take your clothes off because I want to strip your jeans and underwear off myself. I lay you on the bed and you are withering with a need and desire. Your arms have a need to be filled. I am so ready to fill them for you. As you lay on the bed I straddle you over you upper legs. I lie down on top of you and the roughness of my clothing arouses and stimulates your skin. You pull at my shirt to take it off, but I won’t let you. This is all about your pleasure. I am here to make you feel good. You say you want to feel my skin on yours. You will, but not just yet. First I want to make you go beyond reason. We kiss and you hold me tight running you hands down my back, frustrated because you can’t get at my skin. I tease you with a slight flick of my tongue around your earlobe running down your neck.
Sitting up and moving off of you, I gaze down on your body as I run my hands over your breasts and your rib cage to your waist. I lean over and kiss your navel, licking my way around the waistband of your slacks. I rub my face over the slacks I can feel the heat from your body radiating through them. You spread your legs for me. “What do you want from me?” I ask. “I want you inside of me” you say. “I want you to lick me.” I touch your pussy and I can feel the dampness through your slacks. Grabbing my hand you push against it. I undo the button on your pants and oh, so slowly I peel off your pants leaving your underwear on. Getting between your legs, you put your knees up. I kiss your inner thighs and you gasp. Your underwear is damp with your wetness , I press my tongue against it as you squirm because the material is getting in the way. Its texture builds pressure, but you want more. You begin to beg me to take you panties off. I continue to tease you as I run my fingers just along the outside of the leg openings. I can feel your lips quivering. They are engorged with blood full and waiting for my touch. You want, you need to be penetrated. Your clit aches to be touched, to be licked.
Finally, I give you what you want, I pull your panties off and settle between your thighs. You spread your legs for me open yourself for my gaze and my touch. Your pussy glistens with moisture. You are so wet, I want to taste you. Your clit is hardened and aches, I reach out and touch it with my finger and you jump with excitement. Lying between your legs, you reach for my head to guide me where you want me to go. Slowly I begin to coax you into compliance with my tongue as I lick you the moisture from your lips. You get wetter with each flick of my tongue. Your hips move in rhythm with my mouth and tongue building in speed. You ask for more pressure. I flick my tongue in a circular motion around your clit under its hood. I suck your clit and insert my finger into your vagina. First one, then two, then three finger penetrating deep within you. Stroking you with a rhythm that you urge along with your hips. You moan and your breathing quickens with each stroke of my fingers and tongue. I can feel you tighten around my hand as your orgasm pulls close. Your legs begin to clench together and your hips buck wildly when you cry out in release. You ride the orgasm pulsing around my fingers. So tight and so wet. It feels wonderful. I flick my tongue over your clit and you shout out with pleasure. I push as deep as I can to feel your that rough spot to stroke it and urge more juices from you. Once your orgasm eases I pull out and cover you with my clothed body kissing you. Wrapping your legs around me you shiver through the remnants of your orgasm because the textures of my clothed body teases your skin and you search for warmth.
As you come down off your orgasm I take off my clothes and pull you close to my warm skin to hold and stroke the length of your body. I pull you on top of me and kiss you. You would straddle me. This is not where it ends. I have another thought, but I’ll leave that for another time….

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post: