Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
There are many of us here that are aware and not just watching T.V. I appreciate your concern but it comes across a little condescending. At least that is how I read it.

I may not always agree with every political view posted in the threads but I usually applaud Effort. Thank you.
I am sure Key meant most of America and the truth is many are. I think its great to talk about our efforts and get new ideas. Sometimes being proactive can come across condescending without even realizing it. I am often accused of this in my community because I get so fired up and have zero tolerance when I should. I just keep doing the work and try not to worry about all the little dramas that often arise when you get a collective of people together.