Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Dance

The Dance
by Julien F.
I see you sitting at the bar by yourself sipping the wine from the stemmed glass. Your dress clings seductively to your hips and breasts. Absent mindedly you flip your hair away from your downturned head as you study your nails.
“Is there anyone sitting there?” I ask?

Turning to my voice, “no” you say. You give me the once over. I am suddenly glad that I dressed up tonight wearing my new khaki dress slacks and black dress shirt. You give me a slight smile as I sit down next to you. I give the bartender my drink order and listen to the throb of the music. I glance up at the mirror behind the bar and notice you are looking at me. You quickly avert your eyes. I pretend I did not notice because I did not want to embarrass you. Once again my eyes travel up to the mirror, again you are looking at me. This time I decide I will not let this invitation slip through my fingers. Chuckling to myself I turn to you.
I introduce myself extending my hand. “May I buy you a drink?”
Returning my smile you place your hand in mine. Your hand is warm and your grasp is firm. You tell me your name.
I order our drinks from the bartender and we talk about the new dance club, the crowd, the music. I notice that you really aren’t into the “bar scene” but you wanted to get out of the house to see what all the fuss was about. The music changes to a slow song. Something I feel more comfortable taking a chance with.

“Would you like to dance?” I ask.
You look up at me, hesitantly you say yes. I feel that you are as shy as I am. Standing up I take your hand in mine. The dance floor is crowded with women. I pull you to me and you willingly yield to my form. I place my hand in the small of your back and take your right hand in my left and hold it to my chest. We sway slowly to the music. I can feel the heat from your body seep through my shirt. You look up to me expectantly as if you’re waiting for something. Your left arm slides up my arm to the back of my neck. The feel of your body raises my body heat. I pull you to me to escape the jostling couples on the dance floor. Another slow song begins and we don’t part. You sigh with contentment. I ease us to the edge of the dance floor so I can see us in the mirror on the wall. You lean into me, seemingly at ease with our dance and proximity. I release your hand and you bring it to join your other one around my neck. I place my hand to the small of your back. While we dance I feel my body throb with desire for you. I wonder if you can feel it too. I feel flushed. The song ends and we go back to our place at the bar. Sitting at the bar, you search your purse for something. Pulling out your lipstick you use the mirror at the back of the bar to study your reflection. With practice ease you re-apply your lipstick, at first you watch me watching you, but you look away. I continue to watch you with awe. I never thought such a simple task could be so erotic.

We decide to find a more private place to talk. Collecting our coats, we leave the dance club. The downtown area is bustling with people. I guide you with my hand to the small of your back. We find a quiet pub a few blocks away and we’re fortunate enough to find a secluded booth. After ordering your favorite wine and my drink we lean forward to talk about each other’s daily lives. I discover that you are a kind and giving person, that you genuinely care for those people you come across in your daily work. I can tell through our conversation that you are the type of person that gives of herself without a thought of what it might do to you. You are a giver. I think it is time that someone gives to you for a change. You share your passion with me when you talk about your work. I see the passion in your eyes when you tell me your stories. You also are a very curious person. You prod me into telling you my life story, nothing to intrusive. It comes easily. I feel comfortable with you. I know you feel comfortable with me.

As the night grows longer, we lean our heads closer together, so not to shout over the crowd that has been building up inside the pub. The electricity between us that started on the dance floor is more obvious now. I reach across the table and lightly touch your fingers. You look up and hold my gaze, you smile at me. “So what do we do now?” I ask. “There is something happening here between us, that has been happening and what are we going to do about it?” My eyes drop down to your parted lips, as your breath quickens. “I’m not sure,” you say, “but, I’d think I would like to get to know you better.” You turn to collect your purse. I stand up and reach out my hand to help you up from the bench. It is cool out and I help you on with your long coat. I slip on my long leather overcoat. We walk a few blocks back to our waiting cars and I take your keys to unlock the driver’s door to your car. It is late, there are few cars in the parking lot. You car is parked not far from my own. I get my car and pull it up next to yours. I open the door for you and you turn around to face me. Looking up at me expectantly, I lift my hand to cup you cheek and kiss you for the first time. You lips tremble under my own. They part with the pressure of my kiss and you lean your body into me. I feel your breasts against my chest as I slip my other hand around your waist to pull you closer. Your hands run up my chest grabbing my shoulders for support. I deepen the kiss as you moan your approval. Licking your lips with my tongue, your tongue teases me with quick darts and retreats back into your mouth. I grasp the back of your neck, running my fingers through your hair. Bringing my other hand around the front of your body I cup your breast and caress your nipple with my thumb. You arch up with your hips and grind yourself into my crotch. The heat of our bodies radiates off of us. Our kissing becomes more passionate as we blend our mouths together. The cars make the perfect barrier from the outside world and I make sure my coat covers our bodies from view as I run my hand down your thigh and lift your skirt. We break off our kiss and you gasp at what is going on. Your breathing is ragged as is my own. “What are you doing?” you ask. “I want to touch you, to feel you.” I answer. You don’t pull back from me, but nod your approval. I put my hand under your dress and feel the smoothness of your thighs. Tracing my way to your pussy, I feel the silk of your panties. They are warm and damp. I sigh with awe. “I’ve been wet ever since we danced that first dance.” You say. Spreading you legs ever so slightly, you let me slip my hand underneath your panties. I guide my hand through you pubic hair, I touch your clit, you whimper with my touch. When I finally slip my fingers through the folds of your lips you let out a sigh of release. You are so wet and aroused from the danger of the moment. I want nothing more than to slip my fingers inside of you. I want to taste you. To be on my knees in front of you and to go down on you, with your leg over my shoulder. But we can’t. I have to be content with it just as it is. So I slip my fingers lower, until I find your hot, wet opening and thrust my two of my fingers inside. You try not to scream as I stroke you. At the same time my thumb runs a circular motion around your hard clit. Your nails bite into my shoulders. You face is flushed and you are holding back from moaning out loud. I continue to thrust my fingers inside of you as you tighten up with the erotic feelings and impromptu meeting. “You feel so good” I whisper to your ear. “I want you to come for me. I want to feel you clench down on my fingers.” Your hips move in rhythm to my finger’s movements creating a storm of sensation for you. It is all too much for you. I can feel the beginning of your orgasm as you tighten up unbelievable hard around my fingers. It feels so good. You want to scream out, but you cannot. Instead when you come you bite me on the shoulder. Juices run down my fingers from your orgasm. You shiver when you come I can feel the vibrations around my fingers. I hold you while you come down. I make sure you covered and taken care of so that no one can see us. I collect you and put you into the passenger seat and get into the driver’s seat of your car. I hold you for a while and we sit and I’m sure you are calm.

“How are you feeling?” I ask.
“Overwhelmed. I’ve never done anything remotely like that before in my life.” You say.
“Believe it or not neither have I” I reply.
“But, what about you?”
“What about me.”
“What do you get out of it?”
“My pleasure is seeing you have pleasure. I feel good making you feel good. This time it was about you and how you feel.”
“Are you aroused?”
“Very much so. I was aroused dancing with you. Making you aroused and seeing you come, makes me even more aroused. Watching you put on your lipstick aroused me.”
“What can I do for you?” you ask .
That will be the subject of the next story....

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post: