Julie

How Do You Identify?:
Angel * Femme * Lesbian * Girl * Woman * Slut * Bitch *
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No longer a Virgin Bride to Dreamer ~ May 17th, 2014

Thanked 18,159 Times in 3,632 Posts
Julie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST ReputationJulie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHuny View Post
ummm UFO Man, so why is the "best flirting" not planned? Because you say so? See that's what happens when you throw your "shoulds" out there like they "should" be everyone else's "shoulds." Well they are not my "shoulds." As a femme who has spent a lifetime "flirting" with boys and bois, I can tell you that the best "flirts" are well-planned, researched, rehearsed, with a few well chosen, memorized "lines" as Ms PrincessBelle quoted. To have the most effect, they "should" be devious, designing, coquettish, planned, creative, ingenious and with the most "tried and true" lines available. (There are some great ones on google). Being a good flirt is hard work and does not come natural. (Femme handbook, page 351)

Let's pit your flirty texts against Ms. Belle's flirty texts and see who wins.

disclaimer: This talent can get one in big trouble
Perhaps I should continue reading before I respond...
But that was a tad... a wee bit snarky -- aye?

I have to agree with UofManyFlirtations...

If one is to rehearse what one is to say, prior to the act of flirting? Where is the spontaneity? I wonder if certain people might rehearse how they will fuck when it comes time... Or perhaps if they might rehearse their screams or gasps or pants or hisses of ecstasy.

And google your flirt lines? Seriously? Is that a bit obvious? What if you and three others are googling the same bullshit?

I will never forget the time a butch used an obvious flirt line with me. NEXT!

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps4d9fb6c0.jpg

I Love You ~ I Love Us
May 17, 2014
Julie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Julie For This Useful Post: