Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
xoxo

Thanked 21,407 Times in 6,748 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHuny View Post
Dear Apretty:

It's not my fault that "U"'s message landed in my box and not the intended box, but it did. I was surprised and I had no idea what it meant. However, what I learned from this is that people here cannot handle confrontation in a healthy way. It is back room gossip and crapola at it's finest. I had an "issue" with "U"s post and here I am discussing it with you and I don't even know who you are.

For you to imply that I am a "lunatic" is just unconsionable to me. This is not a community to which I want to belong...

So yes, here is my "golden flounce." I won't be back.
Maybe you're being a little bit hasty?!? A difference of opinion is ok here, but U does not know you and so it may have come off as a little bit over the top..think about it, if someone came at you that you didnt know in the real world and said something you thought was kinda rude, you'd be a little shocked (since you don't know this person) and have to at least consider maybe you might want to clear any misunderstanding..and i rilly think that is all this is..no need to leave. Nobody is suggesting you do.
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: