Old 02-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #50
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Setting a quit date for smoking. I have quit a couple different times and always went back. This is the single most important part of my getting healthier. I have pretty serious resp issues and it will never get better unless I address this addiction with a firm "bud nipping". Past week or so has been very hard on me, the friggen weather didn't help.

Congrats to folks who have quit. It is a terribly hard thing to put behind. I hear so many stories of folks who get cranky as hell, for me I become very melancholic. Always on the verge of tears. Then a lil crankiness kicks in also.

I figure Christie will help me through the sadness, and forgive me the cranky episodes.. I know she always has my back.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post: