Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,667 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I had an ex (from another site, long ago) who would bait the new people in her exes life to talk to her about the ex. Behind the scenes, talk to them about her ex and give them the "scoop" on what she put them through. (Knowing this about her behaviors in the past, I assume she did this with me too when we broke up.) You have to wonder what the agenda really is for someone to do this. It was obvious she wasnt over the ex. And that she had to clear her own name.

so sometimes when people hunker up next to you to ask what you know about so and so, its not to protect you, its to deflower a new start. Sour grapes, so to speak.

Two really good people can get involved and have a disastrous relationship. Until I got honest with myself and acknowledged that I was getting into one disastrous relationship after another with people who also were doing that, i kept repeating the same relationship. I have broken the cycle by not getting involved that way.

so if anyone wants to know something about me, they can just ask me themselves. I will be honest. As honest as I can see it currently. Honesty is like an onion with layers of truth mixed with tears.

but what if people dont have the gumption to ask me directly but want to ask someone else about me?

I would expect people to tell others about me that I am a difficult person and not easy to have a relationship with and that I am in recovery and cant handle being around active addiction and that by my own words, I am more off center than not. and that I can be vicious when cornered (but who isnt) and am OCD about horses. And can be oversensitive as well as insensitive and that I can start shit as well as end it, depending on where I am in my mental health continuum.

feel free to add whatever you wish, if people ask you about me. I have learned that we all carry chapters around with us, about the people we meet. I think Dorothy would be a whiny little bitch or a strong independent young blossoming woman instead of a lost little girl if she were put in different novels. The story is as its told by those who read it, as much as it its told by the one who writes it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: