View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #31
Vlasta
BFP Sentinels

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,002 Times in 286 Posts
Vlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST ReputationVlasta Has the BEST Reputation

as far I am concerned it depends on the situation . When two people are already involved no matter what do you say on the end you will end as a bad guy .

From my experience when a gun was waived in my face , I would definitely warn a person since I was frozen and didn't know what will happened next . On the other occasion when my so call butch was bisexual I would warn you too for your safety and leave it up to you what you will choose to do , even if I would ended as a bad guy .

otherwise , when my partners confined to me about a sexual abuse or other traumatic events in they life , I wouldn't never reveal that to nobody . It's up to them who they choose to tell .

Gossip it's just a gossip , unless you lived with me and things didn't work out between us , because I am demanding on personal hygiene , clean house , please shot your mouth .
Vlasta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlasta For This Useful Post: