View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #27
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation
Default 25 Things

1. I am 6' and weigh 180 lbs...sometimes getting up to 190

2. I practice doing things with only one hand in case I lose the other

3. I was a basketball star once upon a time and received a letter from the Olympic Committee asking me to try-out. We boycotted the Olympics that year so I did not try-out.

4. I once supported myself, for several years, by playing guitar and singing in random clubs across the country.

5. I was once a big-time drinker but just up and stopped about 20 years ago

6. I do not drink, smoke, or swear

7. I have been single, and without a date, for over twelve years.

8. I make up little songs about everything I am doing and sing them aloud to whomever is near. I call it being a 'singer of life'.

9. I love to cook and cook for myself every night.

10. I died in an automobile accident on 1/1/08. I did not see a bright light...nor was there anyone poking me in the butt with a pitchfork.

11. During my rehabilitation from the aforementioned accident, they discovered I had ovarian cancer that had spread to my spine. I have since recovered fully from both the accident and the cancer.

12. I have always wanted to be a radio talk show host

13. I have a 250cc scooter I ride everywhere, weather permitting.

14. I allowed my cat to name my fish, Mmmmmarawwww, and even though I do not know how to spell it, that is what I call him every time I talk to him.

15. I am very quiet, and have been known to go for days without talking

16. At the prison where I work, I am the fastest promotion, first to Sergeant, then to Lieutenant, ever.

17. I had over 20 different jobs when I was younger as I would get bored and just walk off.

18. I once stopped dating a woman because she always mispronounced Pine-Sol and daughter. She called them Pine-Soil and dorter and it made me crazy.

19. As a kid, I held turtle races in my parent's storage space for the other kids. I made lots of money and donated every cent to the local animal shelter.

20. I lost my partner of twelve years to cancer a little over twelve years ago.

21. I am terribly introverted and do not get lonely for people but do get lonely for something to love and care for.

22. My Dad and I raise bees together. My Dad is my favorite person in the world.

23. I am phenomenal at Trivial Pursuit.

24. I was arrested several times (stupid stuff, nothing criminal) when younger and once spent a weekend in a Tennessee jail. I used the time to mingle.

25. We have 700 inmates at our facility. I know each and every one of them by, not only their names and crimes, but also remember each of their bed areas.
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post: