Old 01-25-2012, 11:34 AM   #29
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

1. Whatever the opposite of shy is, that's me.
2. I'm a leo and an only child of two only children. All hope is lost.
3. My favorite color is red.
4. I can't read, because I can't retain the story or information enough to make a visual representation in my head. This is why I LOVE movies.
5. I am a voracious movie watcher (see #4).
6. I get bored unbelievably easily, with things and people.
7. I was diagnosed with severe ADHD at age 31.
8. At age 31, I closed the books and stopped taking notes.
9. I graduated with my Master's degree and a 3.9GPA without ever having read a book or written a note.
10. I've never been taught to swim, but regularly throw myself into the deep end of the pool.
11. I have my motorcycle license but got that out of my system and haven't ridden in years.
12. I'm obsessed with owning a class A motorhome and driving around the south and southwest to indulge my photography.
13. I was born in NJ and lived there 30 years.
14. Contrary to popular belief, I don't have a Jersey accent. I have a Canadian accent, since i've been living here 13+ years.
15. I am only the second generation of my family to live in America.
16. I've entertained the thought of getting my Canadian citizenship and can do so, because my grandfather was Canadian.
17. I have absolutely no attraction to blue eyes, but I have them.
18. I am a ghost hunter and paranormal researcher, but remain a healthy skeptic.
19. I've had a computer since the age of 13 and generally have several at the same time.
20. I haven't ever read an instruction booklet and have always just figured out how to put something together or use it by futzing with it.
21. As a child, I was always hanging out with boys and we'd regularly get into fights (on purpose).
22. I know NYC and FL like the back of my hand, but have no interest in seeing NYC ever again.
23. I've been single for about 5 years now and I still don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want and enjoy.
24. I've been published many times over, including educational journals (research studies).
25. I am the most laid back person you'll probably ever meet. Nothing fazes me.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post: