How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

1. I want to ride the Trans Siberian Railway, the long trip of course.

2. I have studied martial arts, two styles- Tae Kwon Do which I took as far as I could in my younger days and Tai Chi which is the only one I practice now...

3. Phobia's- flying (not too bad) water (ee-eh, a bit spooky feeling) claustrophobia (forget it I'm just NOT going in there).

4. I'm in my mid 40's, and in a very happy, good and centered place in my life. Is getting old a bitch? I'll let you know when I get there... and don't hold your breath

5. I don't like amusement park rides at all... but I love roller coasters! xD. But after riding them more than twice I might lose my lunch, I don't care... I love them

6. I have and enjoy really flirty friendships... I like it- but am loyal to my mate as one could be

7. If you intrust me with a secret, I will absolutely take it to the grave.

8. I have light green eyes

9. My father is the only family I have left, but he has another whole family for the last 20+ years... they are kinda fam, but they are a unit I'm outside of... I really miss my mom a lot.

10. I didn't cry at my moms funeral and I'm sure that was talked about, what they don't know is nobody could have loved her more and I couldn't even think about it because for the longest time every time I did it felt like my heart would explode.

11. I play a MMORPG (massively multi-player online role playing game) called CrimeCraft, my gang rules the city and has for years... haa. I play at least 3-4 hours a week.

12. I'm an Alpha, INFJ, YinYang type peep

13. I try to live my life w/ class, honor and integrity... it's important to me.

14. I've worn a lot of leather in my life, I won't buy leather anymore... only faux leather.

15. I don't like negative people, drama queens, or toxicity in general, and it is always quickly removed from my life.

16. I am a deeply emotional and sensitive person, I'm also hardened and strong so it may be hard to tell, I don't know whether the latter statement's good or bad.

17. There's been a tendency in my life to keep most people at arms length, like don't get too close I'll back away. I'm certain I missed out on some beautiful friendships. I've gotten better at that though it's something I probably need to work on more.

18. I used to be pretty ocd but when I made some completely unrelated (on the surface) but positive life changes it went away... go figure.

19. I have a deep voice.

20. I really love life, I have lived hard and fast and taken my time and smelled the roses as well, I love it. But when it's my time I will not scream and kick because I've had so much in one lifetime... so much more than many ever had a chance and I'm grateful for that and won't be selfish around it.

21. I have 11 tattoo's (I think lol), and two piercings... my tongue used to be pierced but it annoyed me.

22. I'm mellow and even tempered, not an excitable, fearful or nervous type and I don't ever jump up and down, squee or squeal or scream... but I like when others do get over excited... it makes me laugh.

23. I was pretty broken early in life, I am not any more but have a lot of scars, inside and out... I don't hate them, they are merely signs of life and we all have them. I can't regret anything that helped make me the person I am today... but I never kid myself that there isn't anymore 'work' to do.

24. As we grow older I believe we become cynical and lose the 'magic' in life, we stop 'believing in' this and that... think we know it all now... I did that... and then I realized I know nothing... and reclaimed the magic, it's been a huge positive change.

25. I like these particular threads because it helps me to be more open, which is something I've never been good at but have worked on. I have had some deeper trust issues that I tended in life to avoid sharing a-n-y-t-h-i-ng that felt even remotely personal or revealing, so I sprinkle a little here and there in these threads just to keep reminding me it's alright to do so.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: