Old 01-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #37
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hmmmmm......

1. I don't mind scary movies, but I can't handle gore....even a tiny bit. This means there are few scary movies for me to see.
  2. I like almost all vegetables, including the much maligned Brussels Sprout...which is a lovely thing when roasted.
  3. I have a very hard time saying "No" to people...but I'm working on it.
  4. I am saner when I am writing than when I am not writing.
  5. I love working out at Curves. There's something about sweating and laughing with 70 and 80 year old women that makes me feel hopeful.
  6. I work for a company whose mission I believe in, but that sometimes really pisses me off.
  7. In my work life, I am buried in acronyms....which means that I sometimes say things like "If the AE can't make it to NMR then we need the CSR so we can work on OQR."
  8. I love the beach more than any place on earth.
  9. Disneyworld (particularly Animal Kingdom) is a close second.
  10. I was 35 when I had my son, after believing for a decade that I couldn't.
  11. I am more afraid of medical intervention than I am of pain....hence having my son with a 100% natural childbirth. No needles, no doctor....just me, him, a midwife and a lot of 7-up and cranberry juice. Oh....and a jacuzzi tub....ahhhhhh.
  12. I adore jacuzzis.
  13. Skinny-dipping in the moonlight is right at the top of my list of romantic activities.
  14. Showering together is a close second.
  15. I don't like to discuss politics....because I disagree with pretty much everyone.
  16. I was raised very much out of the mainstream...and frequently feel like a Martian as a result.
  17. I envy people with happy childhoods, but I love to hear their stories.
  18. Helluva Good French Onion dip is the best dip ever....don't even try to convince me otherwise.
  19. I bake everything from scratch....except for cornbread and, sometimes, pumpkin bread.
  20. Baking bread is like therapy for me. I don't do it often enough.
  21. Risotto is my favorite food on the planet...but only if it's made really, really well.
  22. Thai and Mexican food are tied for second.
  23. I love my son, indulge him, and cater to his whims. I am also working at putting myself out of a job by encouraging him to be independent and not "need" me.
  24. I love dogs, but do not want them to lick me....especially my face. Dog breath is not amusing.
  25. I am a little camera shy...simply because I am clueless about how to look good in a picture. There are very few I actually like of myself.