Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
You seem like you are really happy and in love so hand write hym a very detailed letter telling hym how much you love and appreciate the daddy hy is to you and how great hy is. Trust me , having a handwritten letter that you time to write will mean so much . Stick that in a card and spray it with hys favorite perfume that you wear . Make his favorite food and dessert and do a candle light dinner for him . If you know something he wants that you can afford and hy hasn't bought it yet then get it for hym and wrap it nice . Honestly , its the free little things that require you to take the time out to do and its done from your heart that speaks real volume of love . How about that idea ? There are a lot of butches and guys on this site that are bikers so they may have some biker gift ideas for you . Good luck and Congrats to you and your daddy !!!!!! - RNguy
Yes, I am quite happy and in love. A friend of mine also suggested a handwritten letter, so obviously this is a good idea! Thank you for your ideas and your good wishes. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, so I want to make sure I express that!