Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

wearing: black yoga pants, forest green scoop neck pima cotton top

drinking: black coffee with a squeeze of agave nectar

eating: nothing

listening to:
wood chopping by the 'pedal people' and my itunes library on shuffle...this gem just popped up, it doesn't get much better in terms of Sunday a.m. groove

thinking: I've had such a great (impromptu) catch up with my best bear this weekend and so well timed.

something good: Jack learned to say "Ut-Oh" this weekend, he's also about half a second from lift off...during our FaceTime chat he was jumping up & down with such force that his pants fell off...but that didn't slow him down for a second, oh no! He carried on with his gleeful clapping & leaping with his pants 'round his ankles. Thats m'boy.

smell like: day old D&G, dove face soap, black coffee

last smile: i'm all smiles today

last website: facebook

leaving for: a bit of a tidy, possibly the gym, definitely the market, possibly a local LGBT history talk at Smith and then a not-a-superbowl soiree.