View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #1041
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

The fact that Timber dropped hir keys somewhere in our parking lot, and apparently some youth are out in the parking lot cruising around to see if they can steal the truck.

My son was over for a little while earlier, and when he headed home, he noticed the truck's alarm was going off. That sent him back here to tell us, and that's when Timber noticed the keys were missing.

Shi went out and disconnected the spark plug wires, and while that was going on, I noticed some young people hanging out around the area. As this stuff escalated, I went out and drove out of my parking space and relocated my car where I could still see the truck. Those same young people kept cruising around the property, it seemed to be looking for an opportunity to see if they could get into the truck. Unfortunately, they spotted me in the car.

While they were keeping an eye on me, Timber snuck into the backseat of the truck, where shi's hiding now, in anticipation of confronting them, if they try to get in. I had to come back into the house, so I could lock the deadbolt, because they also have the key to the house, and I have to be inside to secure our home.

Why I'm scared right now is that Timber's hiding in the back seat of the truck, waiting to see if they try to get in, and I'm afraid they will, and shi will get hurt.

I've called the police non-emergency number, and reported what's going on, in case the PD will come out and investigate the fact that these kids are loitering around, and perhaps find Timber's key's on them, and return them.

I'm just afraid shi's going to get hurt, and I don't know what to do.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote