Old 02-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #13
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
http://www.ncchc.org/pubs/CC/tasers.html

This was a neat read as I skimmed over it. As for permits well my thought on that is, it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. If you are concerned with permits, find out what the laws about weapons in your state are.

In my state if your weapon is in the open it is not concealed. So when I get in my truck to travel I put my pistol on the seat so it is not concealed. This is just for my state. I will tell you that when I go camping my pistol goes with me. Actually if I go anywhere my pistol goes with me.

Doesn't matter your weapon of choice for personal protection the thing is having enough guts to use it. Don't draw a weapon and talk about it, someone will take it from you and use it on you. Corkey is right though in many states mine included, tasers, pepper spray and stun guns are considered weapons and could get you into trouble without a permit. I doubt though that you'd be charged if someone had attempted to assault you.
From everything I've read they are legal and no permit is needed for the state of california.

I just wondered if anyone knew anything about them if I was looking into getting one. What should I look for. Sort of like buying anything, if someone has had one they have a better idea of what to look at?
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: