Old 03-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #14
boobookitty

How Do You Identify?:
I like the tag Lipstick Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
not picky, but male pronouns are soothing to the psyche
Relationship Status:
not looking for more than friends

boobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputationboobookitty Has the BEST Reputation

What kind of Butch am I?
Well, I have read many descriptions and I have seen many traits represented on this thread, which I could claim as my own, but I ask myself how do I stand apart?

(grins) How I look is a BIG difference. Well sort of, ... I can dress boi, and even pass for male at first glance, ... at a distance... (laughing) But, I rarely do in public. My masculine expression, is a vulnerable and personal point of my existence. I have had dysphoria events so bad I hardly lived through them, so I decided, if I have to be 'girl' -- I might as well be a HOT one -- So call me a lesbian drag queen or a Butch in Drag, (lots of other things too) its fine with me. (one friend has called me a bulldykefaggotqueen, which I thought was funny as hell! --major laughter--)

I stand at the crossroads of many gender categories, non transitional FtM transgender/dissociative bigender/Stone Butch Lesbian.
I feel the brotherhood, of Old School/Old Fashion ideaology and I just 'get' the Butch/Femme dynamic, I never needed it to be explained.

I adore a feminine woman! I am entranced by the Lipstick Femme, and yearn to feel 'her' yield to my embrace. To see her enjoy the complexity of interaction with a Lipstick Butch. (there are not many of 'us' in the world) I am gentle, understanding, honest and respectful of feminine drama. I can be the 'Butch' she needs and the best 'girlfriend' too. (its not always easy to sort that out)

I am a Stone Butch, I joke that its a 3 trimester collage course in advanced psychology, to understand why. But, I hope to get over those issues someday. Yet, I lose nothing by that loss, like someone who has lost their sight and other senses become more acute, my genitals may not work as designed, but I can climax just from my girl caressing my hands. Or from my hands gliding across the fullness of her curves. (and I do like 'fullness' in her curves) I will also confess, a little feminine 'bitching' is a bit of a turn on to me.

I like to dance, (I lead) I enjoy singing along with songs on the radio, (I have been told my voice is nice). And after 30 years of therapy, I can talk almost any subject to death! Also, I have a wicked sense of humor and I am a compulsive flirt!

On the practical everyday--getting things done--side of life, I am a modern homesteader (have lived on this sixty acres for over ten years). I designed and built most of my house. (its two story, so I had to have some help) I own and use all the tools needed to do the work. It is small and comfortable, heated by wood, powered by wind and solar. I am a master gardener, can raise the food, preserve it, and save seed for next year. I have lived with and raised animals most of my life. I like dogs and cats. (I like to call myself a blue eyed tomcat)

I like honesty and intelligent conversation. I endevor to keep the promises
I make, so I rarely make them. I can love someone, when not 'in love' with them. (hence, I am not single)