View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 06:05 AM   #62
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

It depends upon why i am angry and with whom. i prefer to choose my battles. i'm a Libra and need balance. So if there is a way to calmly discuss things i will do so.

i don't believe in screaming or yelling. It's counterproductive. i believe in telling the other party i am angry and if able to do so will discuss it then. If not then i will let them know i need to cool off before we talk about it.

Sometimes there is just no way to communicate with the other person because you know they've made up their mind and will not listen to anything you have to say. Sometimes that type of person, rather than looking for discussion or resolution, is instead looking to feed off any attempts to discuss the matter or defend/explain yourself. (i see this at work a lot) This is when it's best (for me) to just walk away. When things cool off and the dust settles there may be resolution or restoration but that will depend on what was said/done. If the other person has been really nasty/ugly then the chance for that is less than slim to none.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: