Thread: TSA Experiences
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #74
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
That is an excellent question. Have you asked anyone that might have the answer?
Twice in fact. Each time the same response "policy". The second time I asked and was given the word policy, I responded by asking the agent what the policy was meant to prevent. The agent at that time stated she was unaware of the details. Her body language and facial expressions prevented me from pressing the issue any further.

It is a tricky thing to question 'the authority' in a situation like that. I do not know the ins and outs of what makes a person a 'fly risk'. Or what makes a person suspicious. Or even how far can a bad attitude be taken, can an agents poor mood affect my ability to fly that day? Is there a process to realistically appeal within the time frame of being stopped and your flight leaving?

Sometimes I think it is easier to get frustrated than risk the flight.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: