View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #82
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

I decided years ago to not go through the transition. I'm very scared of needles and knew I couldn't do it. I also met a gay man that changed to a female and he showed me photos of his before and after. I was shocked because I realized that he had to kill the man he was to become the woman she is now. That meant that I would kill the butch that I've been all those years to become the man I wanted to be. The only problem with that was I liked and grew to love being butch and love myself for being just that. Now I'm just a butch who likes to _ _ _ _. I find it very hard to meet a lesbian who accepts this or doesn't try to change me. I'm going to stay true to me and just hope to someday meet someone that sees my heart.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post: