Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
So now everyone is making me wonder if I would participate differently on the site, if I were invisible. Is that what we used to call "lurking"? But "lurking" has negative connotations, and I think the invisibility we're talking about here, since condoned, and consensual in that everyone knows the deal, doesn't have any ethical problems associated with "lurking."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
I don't care as to who visits my profile, the only one I do care about is my wife. Folks are gonna look folks up to post on their profile page so it automatically shows up, unless one is invisible. It's just an operating feature of the site.
Ehhh I just post and don't worry until I see threads like this, then I may or may not have a moment of paranoia. lol