shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Best Lawnmower Attachment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyrJess View Post
ok.. the goggles go on the list too.. I can use them to spot the landmines that need to go into the dooley!

Whats the best lawnmower attachment for getting apples up with?
Currently I just smash em... we'll be better set to can some next year... the handy girl makes some kick ass applebutter! mmmm
Why not just attach sis to the back of the lawnmower and send her bobbing for lil green apples??They'd be doing <<<<that and you would have a helluva view HEH! One of my fave tools is my BuckLite knife my father gave me the day I joined the Army. I have lost a lot of things along the way,but I have carried that knife day in,day out for 24 years now. I have used it for everything from eating,car repairs,door opening,etc and would be at a loss without it! One of my favorite tools for most mechanic type work is GearWrenchs,open end/box end combo with a ratchet in the box end. Awesome for working on cars where you ain't got enuff room to fit a conventional ratchet. Anddddddd.......my dream tool....my own Iron Man suit!!Shad