sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to finishing the book i am reading currently..
i have never, in my life, ever felt such a connection as i do with the words in this read.. Embracing my spiritual side has been a task and a half in my lifetime, and isolating myself from the things i am deserving of in life has caused me to really push, push, push... The deep emotions i feel with every moment with Buddha, the meditations and my deep connection, and the way it all feels like a warm hug when i need it the most right now..

And the growth i have felt within my recovery - having embraced my HP.. and looking back this passed year at my inability to believe that this was for me..Then i needed to embrace it in my own way, at my own pace, i had many questions and needed to feel things out on my own.. Learning more about it, feeling it fit me... It's amazing how things work out, the headspace i was in and how the connection happened.. Counting my blessings, and practicing gratitude everyday for the ease, comfort and inner peace.. It is a journey i am so blessed to be walking right now..

Thank You Buddha..

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: