View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #2641
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
morning loft dwellers and peekers
ya know...... i sometimes can not get to the planet and post stuff as much as i like too.
a lot of times im reading stuff here from my phone... and posting stuff can be kinda ahhh time consumming via cell..... but im on the old lap top at the moment....... and i been reading the house of stone thread.. and a few new threads here and there .... seems to be to much conflict over there.
this thread is soooo much for relaxing.
i do so much adore the stone butchs love there energy. and enjoy paling up with fellow stone femmes.
but the loft is a much more mutal ground for everyone.... and its soo much more plesant i enjoy meeting and conversing with ALL members of the planet no matter what floats there boats.
anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss enough rambling on that topic.

WHO LOVES TO FISH???
check this out........ lol

hmmm why are the video's NOT coming thru via the youtube tags??? i have done this a million times I dont get it. *sigh*
Best Fishing Bloopers by Bill Dance - YouTube
that was great...gave me giggles watching it...

I like fishing and camping and stuff who else here enjoys these tyoes of outdoor activities?

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post: