Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,738 Times in 643 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It is odd... I had a very physically and emotionally intense relationship with my best friend when I was 11 / 12. If our parents had any idea what we were up to with all of those nights spent over at each others houses... O.o I believe they would have died.

Yet when she became boy crazy and tossed the baby dykes in her life to the side (another story - there were actually three of us fighting for this girl's attention - good god she had us whipped)... but anyway when she hit puberty - we all just kinda went our ways.

I never even contemplated the thought of being gay until I was 21. It's not like I was removed from it - I had friends who were gay, family members who were gay - but the thought process of the possibility of ME being gay/queer/whatever - never even started.

The brain is a very queer (ha!) thing indeed... I just chalk it up to us being handed what we can deal with at the time. I had a full plate. That particular revelation waited until my plate wasn't so full. Which suits me just fine.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: