Thread: Light a candle
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #2774
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Candles for Peg~~ Keep the Evil Away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
As the winds bring change there is now hopw and with the hope
comes respite. Allowing if only briefly time to regroup.
Peg's Granddaughte Kristal Rose and her friend Kim drove down to rescue Gramma Peggie. Along w/Great kids Kyle (7) and Avril (4) (who Peg has never seen drove from Nampsa Oregonn. They gave Peggie new life and helped her come back to life, got Peg's son Fred's actions revoked, and all is good so far.

Leia, the grandaughter we raised arrives at LAX Wed.s night.
Many know I have been away, traveling from my work and my house to take care of my ex partner who is very ill, family matters of her cargiving needs since it has been solely me since I took her to the hospital Mid. Sept. She was a heaver smoker and it has taken a serious toll. She is on a Positive Air oncentrator, 4L of Oxygen 24/7, sees heart, lung, eye and primary care Doc's at least once a week. I travel 50 miles round trip form my house to hers. The family is all out of state..Until end of March when her son came, ransacked her house, took her coins and paper money collection, her car, and sent her furniture to Vancouver , WA. and drove her car to his house. His wife had made a lost....He took her to the banks, made himself beneficiary, Power of Attorney, took her to the Auto Club, ordered dup. title. to car, dup. deed to house, closed her PO Box, canceled the gardner meals on wheels, Bottled water, and had real estate agents appraising the house. Giving away hundreds of art books, original oil paintings, and HIS SISTER, HER GRAND AND GREATGRAND KIDS knew NOTHING about what he was doing to this poor sick woman. He had her scheduled for a flight on 4/11/12 and his wife was to pick Peggie up at Portland airport. He had NO Oxygen, No plans to see a Doctor until 4/18, the wife's primary care in WA, A a gynecologist. I called this Doc, dexscibed Peggie's condition, COPD, CHF, bilateral edema of her feet n legs. Doc said she had no idea Peggie was sick, just that her Daughter in Law made the appoint the day I was sitting at Peg's . She would not have survived the flight, or staying in the room he was going to rent to her for $500.oo

Peg was to fly out Wed. the 11th, Salvation Army was to come and clean out the 2,600 Sq. foot house, what they did not take would be left, and he had an 18 ton dumpster scheduled for 3 days that week.

NO ONE KNEW... I made my usual Frida call about visiting and she said Fred is here and he is taking me to his house....NOT..all is okay, for today.

I am late for work, but needed to get this out of my head, and my heat.

Thanks for being there, understanding and the energy and love you have sent our way.

I notified everyone, the Doctor's here, The Doc;s the Gyne said she would refer her to & her case mananger, etc. ALL came to a halt. The Doc's here said they would not realease her, and would see her on her routine appt. May 1. Fred had to cancel the Jet Blue flight from Long Beach to Portland.

AT & T called Sat, to ask where to send the closing bill for her telephone about to be turned off Monday. They have been getting and opeing her mail sine 3/30. Kristal did all the mail changes, Revoked Power of Attorny, and put herself there, and went to all the banks and had him removed as beneficiary. Do ya see how easy Elder Abuse is?

Leai, Peggie and I see an Attorney Friday to see what else she can dp to protect herself. Her case manager wanted to call Adult Protective Services, but she said no. He is not my son anymore. My daughter and my grandkids need to know what their Uncle Fred did to me, so it will stop happening.

Caregive and living at home is her option, and Grandkids agree. Assisted living wouldn't suit her for now.

So, burn the candles bright, surround her with protective light, and strength to heal and to carry on.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: