Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandScout View Post
I learn and forget and painfully relearn the same message over and over: I am no one's priority. But I am my own priority. I am the one who must put things in place to ensure I will be taken care of it in my later years. This doesn't have to be a bad thing or a sad thing. This can be an exciting and liberating thing. I have a lot of resources and choices at my fingertips, and I can make something beautiful out of it to look forward to.

I am looking for a financial planner to consult with. I am fantasizing about my long-term peace and happiness.
Not being a priority is very hurtful indeed. i am so glad you are in control, because i've learned that sometimes you have to do what you have to do for YOU.

i learn that it feels better to read words of someone who has felt exactly as i have, that's pretty awesome
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: