thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I am proud to report that TheDivaHerself has lost 6 lbs so far! Yeah Diva! She has really been doing everything it takes to change bad habits with good ones. She is motivated and I hope every week whether she loses weight or not she keeps her motivation. And I know she will stick to her workouts while I am gone. When I get back from vacation Iwill have some special workouts in store for her poor fragile blistered feet. Lol
Thanks, JAGG, I'll be good with the workouts until it turns about 100 degrees out there, then I may have to start waking up at 4am or something!!

I love getting outside in this weather. The food is harder, but now I've been taught the African Guilt Trip method, hopefully bad food will be easier to resist! LOL
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post: