Old 05-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #2
starrynitesfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, girl, femme, babygirl
Relationship Status:
Single

starrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputationstarrynitesfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post Flourish

FLOURISH

Time passing so slowly, more slowly than even the snail that I am watching as it laboriously makes its way through my garden. Sitting back on my heels, brushing the small tendrils of hair that have escaped away from my face, I survey my work. The weeds are finally retreating in the face of my determination. I can see my accomplishment in the first three rows of herbs, and it fills me with a sense of peace. No weeds entangled in my Basil plants, a sense of freedom and security flows over me as I see my garden is flourishing.

The sun, falling upon my head and shoulders is growing warmer, I can feel the skin on the back of my neck is getting burned. Slowly, quietly I reach down for my water jug and take a cooling sip. Afraid to take my eyes off the now ordered and weed free garden bed in front of me, afraid perhaps that while I’m not looking they will return? I laugh at myself, shaking my head and go back onto all fours to further my endeavor.

The warmth of the sun on my bare neck and shoulders, the soft sound of the wind chimes on the deck behind me and the slow careful work of removing the encroaching weeds from around the tender bases of each plant all lull me into a quiet place of peace.
The heavy tread of boots upon the deck behind me seems to stop my heart, halt my breath, heighten my sense of hearing and I am listening, waiting for Her next step, breath or word. I can feel Her gaze upon my body as clearly as if it were Her hands touching me. “Come here Baby girl” Her voice is husky as always. Clearing my throat, feeling my body shiver, tremble in response to just this simple command, I answer “Yes Daddi”. Pushing up to a kneeling position and then up to my feet, I straighten and turn to face Her. She stands on the deck, feet encased in black leather boots, wearing black jeans and a muscle T. Her stance alone shouts out her strength, and Her eyes sparkling in the mid-day sun are filled with Honor and Integrity.

Slowly walking towards Her, I dust my hands off on my cut-off shorts and try to tuck my wild, wind blown hair into submission. As I reach the deck She holds out Her hand to help me up, as always Her chivalry is a wonder to me. Our hands touching, clasped together, she pulls me up and quickly against Her body. My breath leaves me, leaving in its place stillness; a hush, the only sound my heart beating wildly within my chest. One hand cupping my ass, the other coming up to cup the back of my head, Daddy asks: “Will I be pleased?” and, knowing what She is asking, I answer “Yes Daddi.”

“Show me little one, unbutton those shorts for me” Daddi demands. Suddenly I am conscious of the sound of cars passing by on the street in front of our house, the neighbor mowing their lawn somewhere off to our left and the fact that we are standing in plain view of a dozen windows. Lost in these thoughts I feel the sudden coolness of a wall against my back, Daddi’s hands planted on either side of my face. “Was I UNCLEAR?” She demands in a low voice. “No, I…” my answer trails off as I see the look in her eyes. Self-conscious, my hands drop to my waist and slowly unbutton my shorts, draw down the zipper and quickly fall to my sides.

Slowly, softly one of Her hands trails down my neck, down over my breast, over my belly until it reaches the bare patch of skin peeking out from my shorts. Fiercely, Daddi pushes down my shorts and reaches between my thighs, her fingers gliding along my pussy feeling how wet I am for Her. A soft growl of appreciation deep in her throat makes my body tremble against the wall. “Daddi is most pleased”, She says huskily. A devilish smile touches the corners of Her mouth as She presses her body against mine. “Worried what the neighbors might think little one?” She whispers into my ear. I try to respond, but the words seem caught in my throat and the only sound that emerges is a soft moan.

Taking my hand in Hers, Daddi leads me to the hammock that swings over our lawn, hung between two beautiful young Redwoods. “Take off your clothes, lay back in the hammock and Don’t Move until I return” Daddi orders. As the words leave Her mouth, a sweet sense of floating sweeps over me. I push down my shorts, step out of them, strip off my shirt and unclasp my bra. Standing now, feeling the cool breeze that seems to caress my body here in the shade, I no longer feel exposed. Lying back in the hammock as Daddi had instructed me, I push a bit with my feet and feel the swing begin to rock. There is a sense of luxuriousness in this sweet moment; The heat of an August day, the cool pool of shade, the soft ocean scented breeze, the clouds I see as I look up into the sky through the branches of the Redwoods and the feel of the rope hammock against my bare back and ass.

I am lost in this moment, waiting for Daddi to return. The hammock has stopped its gentle swaying and I let my eyes fall shut as I wait in this sweet moment of surrender. I can feel my nipples tightening as the breeze flows over and around my body, my heart beating, my belly rising with each breath, and at the sound of Daddi’s footsteps approaching, the wetness that is running down between my thighs. “Such a good girl. Now, open your legs for Daddi” She says huskily, almost a growl. And, although I know that at any moment we could be interrupted, or that right now a neighbor could be watching, I do just as I’m told. My eyes still closed, I can feel Daddi’s eyes touching my body, roaming over what She knows is HERS.

The sound of Her belt being undone makes my body tremble and I feel a sweet rush of wetness between my wide-open thighs. With my eyes closed, I cannot tell where Daddy is I know only that I am safe, that my Submission is held with strong, care-filled hands. Suddenly I feel a blindfold covering my eyes, and each of my wrists, in turn, bound down to the hammock. My breath grows ragged and seems harshly loud to my ears.

“Your such a good girl” Daddi whispers in my ear as I feel her belt softly dragged across my belly and set down there. Suddenly Daddi plunges her fingers deep inside of me and my hips rise up to meet her thrust. A low throaty groan of pleasure issues from deep within Her throat and I can feel my pussy contracting around her fingers at the sound. “So Wet, so wet for me, who do you belong to” Daddi demands harshly. “You, Daddi, I belong to you, only to you” I whimper in return. Slowly withdrawing her fingers Daddi drags the belt across and off my belly, the sound of the buckle sending new shivers of anticipation through my body.

Softly, at first, Daddi begins to give me strokes with her belt. A gentle slap to each of my breasts brings a gasp from my mouth that I cannot control. Not knowing where the next stoke will land I wait, breathless until I feel a stroke across my left inner thigh. The rough rope of the hammock against my back and ass has left them hyper-sensitive, the waiting, the yearning for Daddi have all left me weak and wet with desire. A stroke, this time on my right inner thigh, and now a stroke through the hammock on my ass, Daddi in control, timing each stroke so that I have time to breath and time to wait and wonder where and when the next stroke will be. Each stroke of Her belt a little bit harder, the sting a little bit sweeter until I don’t think, I can’t think but I am swept away on a current of pleasure, a flight of freedom.

Daddi’s hands now glide over my body, touching here, caressing there, pinching my nipples, her mouth on my neck and her teeth nipping, biting. “Who do you belong to?” Daddi demands again. “You, Daddi, I am Yours” I whisper and as the words leave my mouth I feel Daddi’s hand plunge into my pussy. “Yes, baby girl, you.. belong.. to… ME” with each word Daddy thrusts her fingers, her hand deeper and harder inside my pussy. I can feel myself approaching the edge, feel the orgasm about to take me when Daddi suddenly stops all movement and demands “No, you cannot cum until I tell you to, Is that Clear?” “Yes, yes Daddi” I manage to whisper.

Softly, slowly She begins to move her fingers in and out of my pussy again. With each thrust of her hand, I can feel my body opening, opening wider and wider wanting to take all of her deep inside me. I am swept up, only hearing Daddi’s breath and the sounds of her hand thrusting inside of me, only feeling Her fingers and hand as they push deeper and deeper still inside of the very core of me. Moans of pure pleasure escape my throat, my head tossing side to side as I call out Her name. Suddenly, thrusting her fingers, her hand deep inside my pussy, Daddi stops all movement. I feel as open as I can get, as surrendered as a child in its mothers arms, but now, in a rush I feel the last bit of resistance, of fear fall away and Daddi’s hand, Her fist is deep inside of me. I can feel the whole of Her fist deep within my body, my pussy clamped tight around her wrist and just the slightest movement of Her inside me sends waves of pleasure throughout my whole body. “YES, Yes baby girl, my good girl, give it to me NOW, Daddi wants all of it” Daddi demands and I let go of my tiny thread of control. Daddi’s hand within me, moving faster and faster her words, her demand of all of me sends me over the edge into orgasm and as I feel myself awash in wave after wave of pleasure I scream out “YOURS, Daddi, only yours”.

Copyright 2003 StarryNitesFemme

“It doesn't interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart's longing.”
― Oriah Mountain Dreamer, The Invitation
starrynitesfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starrynitesfemme For This Useful Post: