View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 05:41 PM   #39
Viola
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
AKA - Una (troll)

Viola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST ReputationViola Has the BEST Reputation
Default always2late glad you can learn sign and what about

Hi always2late

Have you ever subscribe to YouTube channels where deaf people sign making videos vlog however signing?

I'm glad you're able to manage getting into a sign la., class this fall semester...

Hey what about this idea: what if you can do video vlogs at YouTube what its like learning signing, and majoring in speech pathology, that would be so cool if you do this, cause I vision you helping others as well as meeting others as well, that could would help you too...

I really like YouTube for this as I learn so much...

What are your thoughts about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
I'm back in school majoring in speech pathology. Sign language classes are offered but are very hard to get into as they fill up quickly. By sheer luck, I managed to get into a class for the fall semester. I've always wanted to learn so I am very excited about the upcoming class!
Viola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viola For This Useful Post: