View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #23
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've become a huge water drinker over the past year or so and like others here I love it with fresh lemon or lime squeezed in. Citrus naturally helps burn certain fats so it can help with weight loss as well.

I don't drink alcohol anymore and rarely have a diet soda, so I primarily drink San Pellegrino with a dash of sparkling blood orange or grapefruit juice, coffee in the morning with a little honey and half/half, and unsweetend ice tea.

We also juice one meal out of the day (usually dinner) and it has made a huge difference in every way imaginable. Once you get hooked on the zing fresh fruit and veggie juice gives you, there's no going back!

I'm not a big stevia lover. It's way too sweet for me. I love agave nectar and local honey though and cook/bake with them as much as possible.

Stay away from artificial sweeteners...nasty stuff! Good luck
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: